Routes in the Milanese countryside (2 by car and 4 by bicycle) as suggested by Paola Bianchi, Maria Cristina Brunati and Giorgio Sassi. Along the routes you can visit several farms belonging to the Organisation, taste some local genuine food and explore other important cultural sights.
- Route 1 – Farms and abbeys (by car)
- Route 2 – A thousand years of history: Campomorto and Bonate (by car)
- Route 3 – Pedalling among ‘castles’ across the countryside
- Route 4 – Pedalling among rice fields and water meadows
- Route 5 – The Navigli canals, with a difference
- Route 6 – From the Naviglio della Martesana canal to the Adda river
no images were found